<body>

I am a shopaholic...and this is my diary

Saturday, January 20, 2007


I Do...

A friend of mine is getting married, and I have the daunting task of a bridesmaid. My first task is to help her search for wedding gowns. Since the young days when we were little girls we all dreamt about our wedding and our perfect wedding dress. When I flip through those bridal magazines, 99% of the dresses are so over the top, they make me laugh. So I thought I would share my ideas on what an ideal dress should look like.

For those of you who appreciate the simple things in life, this dress is perfect. This is a Mary L Couture Shirred Bodice Dress. I like the trio of twisted charmeuse loops that become into the open back and a soft train.












This is a dress that is more detailed and much more 'ooh la la.' I have a feeling that my friend is not going to like this because of the pick-up skirt, but I really like dresses like this (when done right). I think this dress is the perfect balance of elegant without being over the top, because of its details. This is an Oleg Cassini creation for $1 000.









I really, really like this dress. It's girly and gorgeous. I can see more of a younger bride wearing this, and like summer wedding. This is by Vera Wang .


Estelle Scribbles at 4:01 PM



Comments:
gawd i cant believe you pass someone else' work as your own. thats just LOW. what a fake. for those who are reading, this is the original one: http://fashion-and-sarah.blogspot.com/2006/11/hear-bells.html

appalling, hey?
 
HAHAHAH you are really origional, wow it takes real tallent to write a nice post like that darlin... wish i was tallented just like you... or sarah... yeah sarah, i mean you didnt even change the pictures hahah!
 
wow?!?
 
I DON'T
 
So how many posts since this one have you stolen?!
 
give this poor girl a break! you dont want her to hack into your account and steal all your posts do you?

ahahahahahahahaha!


PS. your like a fake louis vuitton sold in china town ahahaha!!!!!
 
Post a Comment

Meet The Addict
Name : Estelle

Age : 25

Location : NYC - Temporarily in Shanghai

Shopping Spot : Everywhere!

Addicted To : Jello


My Wishlist
Chie Mihara Maulee

Chanel Saddle Leather Pant Boots

Rakku Shoe Wheel

iPhone

Sex and The City - The Complete Series

Fendi Spy - Brown

Karl Lagerfield Cropped Sweater - Brown

Cynthia Vincent Twiggy Wedge

Hermes Birkin Crocodile & Diamonds

Chie Mihara Fan C

Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Leather Clutch

Leave Me A Message


The Past

Trendy Sites
A.P.C

Armani Exchange

Barneys

Delias

eLuxury

Kiehls

Kitson

Max & Chloe

Nordstrom

UrbanOutfitters

Chie Mihara

Agenda Inc

Ruby Red Slipper



Bust

As Seen on Delightfulblogs.com

Blog Flux Directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Bloggapedia - Find It!

Add to Technorati Favorites

Shopaholic[s] Online